Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm loving...

-The Hunger Games. I'm pretty sure it's past love at this point and has become a straight up obsession. I finished the first one in a few days and am currently on the second one. I find myself constantly wanting to read it.

-That my sister is home right now for her spring break and that she will officially be home ALL summer!

-My mom's Kindle. I've purchased two books on it and find that I like reading on it much better than reading a paper book. Definitely asking for a Kindle or a Nook for my birthday.

-Quaker Oatmeal to Go...especially the Brown Sugar Cinnamon. Oooh baby these are good...plus they aren't that bad for you and they fill you up!

-We spring forward on Sunday. Not loving the whole losing an hour concept but I love that it will get darker, later. I also love that this means WARM weather/summer is right around the corner. See ya later Casper the ghost.

-"We Are Young"...the Glee version. Such a good song.

-Macy's is having a VIP sale...with limited exclusions. Yessss!

No comments:

Post a Comment