Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Weekend.

As soon as I left work Friday I went straight to the gym and had a great workout...I didn't want to but I knew that I had to...boy was I sore the remainder of the evening.

After the gym I had dinner with my sis and mom. My dad wasn't flying in until later that night...his 11:30 p.m. flight turned into him getting in at 3 a.m. I don't know how he does it every week.

I then read more of the Hunger Games, watched tv with my sis and called it a night!

Saturday began with breakfast at Chick-fil-A with my mom and sis and then we started a day of shopping! Oh, what a glorious day of shopping it was...we had a great time.

...and then the best part of the day happened! We went into Green's and they had a rare edition of Sam Adams Pumpkin Beer on draft. I got so excited hoping it was the rare edition Pumpkin Beer that we had in Boston at the Sam Adam's brewery so we bought a growler! (it ended up not being what we had in Boston but it was still deeelish)

We then went to Total Wine and they had Son of a Peach back on draft and again I got so excited. Do you see how excited I get over beer? I can't help it. There is something about a good beer! So of course we had to get a growler of that as well.

When we got home my dad had gone and gotten a growler of beer from a little beer place by our house. Knowing my love for Son of a Peach he said he had to get a growler of it when he saw it...great minds think alike...guess we should have called and told him we were getting one!

Thus we ended up with three growlers of crafted beer and the four of us started drinking. We had a few people over and slowly began my getting drunk....by myself....still not sure how I was the only one.

Drinking with my Dad!

My Dad and Juli!
Beer!
Today we had brunch downtown and my sister left to go back to Boston, boo. The only good thing is that she'll be home the first weekend in May for the WHOLE summer! Let the countdown begin!

Time to read the last Hunger Game's book and enjoy a cold brew! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment