Friday, March 9, 2012

I love Fridays.

Yes, yes I do.


Friday means the work week is almost over and I have two glorious days of doing whatever I please...it also means that I get to wear jeans! Ahhh good old jeans. Jeans are so much more comfortable than the dress pants/dresses I wear Mon-Thurs. If they ever take away casual Friday I think I might cry...seriously...or quit.


I'm looking forward to a relatively low key weekend with my family.


A weekend of...
  • Shoppppping (Macy's VIP sale...GAP Friend's and Family...annd a little outlet action. My bank acct will be taking a hit but this girl is exciiited!)
  • Cooking/Baking...look what we made last night, oh em gee were these deeelicious. I mean, it was a party in my mouth as soon as that first bite hit my lips...for real!
 Brown Sugar Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Brown Sugar Frosting!






...you can find the recipe here and thank me later for introducing you to this blog. There isn't a bad recipe on the site and the girl is awesome.
  • Drinking
  • Sleeping
  • Working out...I have a 10k coming up that I am definitely not ready for.
  • Celebrating a friend's birthday!
  • A little Neftlix
  • aaaand reading the Hunger Games series!
Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment