Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm loving...


-USB Christmas lights and tree. I got the Christmas lights at Big Lots last year and the tree at Target. I know Target has them again this year because I got one for my boss yesterday. Who doesn't love a little Christmas cheer at work?

-Brantley Gilbert and Eric Church are going on tour together in 2012. I will buy my tickets during presale and I may even go to this concert multiple times. It.will.be.AH-MAY-ZING!!!

-mah sista gets home today and she's home until Monday! Cannot wait to cook, drink, laugh and spend some QT with her!



-that tomorrow I'm spending the day with my fam and am going to eat a ton of good food! I've worked out hard this week so I can spluuurge tomorrow!

-these purple Hunter rain boots. LOVE!!!


-that as soon as I leave work today I'm off until Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment