Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts...

-I did Pilates for the first time last night and it was okay. I didn't love it but would be open to going again.

-I cannot wait to see Brantley Gilbert in concert on Friday. It will be my fourth time seeing him live since June!

-My whole.body.aches.abs, arms, legs, the works.

-It's going to take a heck of a lot of coffee to get me to be productive today. this girl is tiiiiiired

-I am excited for dinner with Mer tonight! I have not seen her much lately.

-Is it Summer or is it Fall? This weather has been weird!

-Piperlime is a great website. I got a coupon in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to put it to use!

-I love breakfast foods.

-I really hope Clemson does not get their butts kicked by Carolina on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment