Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How 'bout them CLEMSON TIGERS?!?!

Last weekend the Clemson Tigers defeated the Auburn Tigers and ended their 17 game winning streak. This was a HUGE win for Clemson! I am not a fair weather fan by any means but I was shocked with the outcome! Clemson always has a LOT of potential...they get great recruits but then the coaches can't seem to maximize the recruits potential.

It was a noon game so we got to the tailgate around 8 a.m. However, we left at 6 a.m. to meet in the parking lot at a local grocery store to caravan over. We had most of our tailgating crew, minus my sister.

The weather started out chilly (ok ok I know I'm from the midwest but seeing as how it was in the high 90's ALL summer and then the temperature changed quickly to the 50's and 60's...that's chilly) and the day was overcast but by early afternoon the sun was out and it was gorgeous.

Friends!




My parents and I!


Our usual sister pic but my sis is missing.




I've been tailgating at Clemson for 8 years now and this tailgate/game was one of my favorites. This upcoming Saturday will be a struggle for Clemson since they play FSU but I'm pumped and can't wait to be there. GO TIGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment