Monday, September 26, 2011

Clemson Tigers

Man, I have been so bad about blogging lately! Last week I was sick for the majority of the week and even stayed home from work 2 days! I finally felt better Friday…just in time to go to the game!

I can’t even tell you how awesome the game was this weekend. I’m not trying to be Debby Downer, but I didn’t go into the game with high expectations that Clemson would win. I love my Tigers, but they can be cause quite the heartbreak. I think that made the win THAT much more exciting!

Our tailgate was a blast on Saturday! It was our normal group and we definitely had our fair share of fun!




Clemson is now 4-0 and takes on Virgina Tech this weekend. It’s going to be weird staying at home this weekend and not going to a tailgate! However, I have plenty to do to get ready for a test I have to take next Monday for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment