Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...


-Target's workout gear. I got a new sports bra yesterday and I'm obsessed with it. It is comfy and it comes in a bunch of fun colors! It's the C9 by Champion!

-Gilmore Girls. I've always loved the show but recently I've been re-watching Season 7, the final season. Its kind of a love-hate relationship though when I watch the final season because I get sad that its over...pathetic, I know. I just loved that show and wish they wouldn't have canceled it mid season. I really want to see if Rory and Logan get back together or if Lorelei and Luke get married.

-Goldfish baked S'mores. You can have 52 of these delicious little guys for 4 pts+...it's a nice little snack. Plus you can stack up the three flavors, which tastes deelish, or eat them separate!


Aren't they cute?
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5639278165339708194" />
-one of my friends from high school now lives 5 minutes from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment