Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Fall

If you are a Lilly Pulitzer fan and you haven't checked out the new arrivals you must stop everything that you are doing right now and check it out...I.am.serious. I got so excited about the new arrivals that I midway through looking at them I had to hide my wallet from myself! Ok, obviously I knew where I hid it but it could NOT be accessible because it would have been bad, bad, bad news. I am going to allow myself to make a purchase or two.

Here's what I love love love loooove!



My friend Emily is getting married in October so I need a cute dress. I'm thinking about these two!



This one gets extra points because it has a bow!


Um how precious is this belt? Man I love a good bow!


Love this cardigan!


Ok that's it for now! Seriously, go check the new items out asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment