Monday, August 15, 2011

My Weekend.

I can't even begin to describe how hard it was to wake up this morning. All I wanted to do was sleep. I hate that Mon-Fri I want to sleep in and Sat-Sun I wake up bright and early...its seriously annoying.

Saturday morning began with a trip to the Farmer's Market with my mom and sister. My sister and I then began crossing things off my mom's "To-Do List" for us. We did a little shopping and some more cleaning.

Saturday night we headed downtown, as a family, to watch the Packer's play. The whole fam got dressed in our Packer gear...I know it's only preseason but we were excited. We went to one of my favorite bars, The Ale House. I love going out with my family and we had a really good time.

My mom, sis and I


Once we saw that my dad had turned his hat backwards, we had to get a pic. It cracks us up when he does this.


We brought along our Packer koozies!


Sunday I got up, worked out, and went to church with Merritt. After church we grabbed some brunch and then I spent the afternoon studying (or attempting to). I had trouble concentrating and all I really wanted to do was take a nap.

Sunday evening I watched "P.S. I Love You" and went to sleep verrry early. It was a great weekend...sadly, I'm already looking forward to the next one. Dear Monday, please go quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment