Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Weekend.

Its been a great weekend, but once again it went by way too fast!

Friday I went with my sister and some of her friends to Happy Hour and then we went to Brew in the Zoo. It was a beer festival being held at the local zoo! I have become quite the fan of beer festivals...even though my body is not. We walked around for a couple of hours and sampled a bunch of different beer!

This is the glass that we got!


My sister and I with our glasses!



Our glasses filled with Son of a Peach...the best beer!


Beth and I, love this girl!



After Brew in the Zoo we went downtown!



Yesterday I spent the day at the pool with Mer and then had a relaxing evening in with my parents, Mer and my sister! We are almost done painting my room so pics to come of it soon :)

I'm off to enjoy the last few hours of the weekend! It's Sunday Funday at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment