Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's Official.


Plane tickets, check. Concert tickets, check. Hotel booked, check. It's official, Mer and I are going to DMB Caravan in Chicago!!!

When Mer and I heard that DMB would not be touring this summer for the first time in so many years (I think 20), we were bummed. I think I was a little more bummed than she because she remembers the concert from last summer, and I don't...fail. Anyways, when we heard that there would be four caravan tours this summer we decided that we had to go to one. I've always wanted to go to the Gorge, but I will probably be in Boston that weekend with my family moving my sister in and the lineup isn't that great...at least right now.

The lineup in Chicago is awesome though! I'm so excited that DMB will play each night and Dave and Tim are doing an acoustic set! I also get to see Amos Lee again, yay!



We are staying in downtown and I will get to see some other friends while we are there! I am so excited and counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment