Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving...

-that the humidity is not as bad...at least it doesn't seem to be as bad. Therefore, my hair actually looks like I did it in the morning rather than rolling out of bed and coming to work (and by doing my hair I mean blow drying it...) I have been able to go sans ponytail Monday and Tuesday! HALLELUJAH.

-the new Crystal Light flavors. I have yet to try them but I've read reviews and they're good! They are only in stores for a limited time, so I need to find them asap. This could be the beginning of an awesome low-cal, low-point mixed drink...I'm a happy girl :)



-this quote. It's from a Pottery Barn frame my mom got me a few years back (love the Pottery Barn quote frames) when she wanted me to wake up and smell the coffee ;). It really is so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment