Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday.

Yesterday was a nice, relaxing day!

The day began with some shopping with my sister! We then had lunch and headed home. Our afternoon consisted of watching "Switch" with Jennifer Anniston. It was cute, but definitely not her best movie and its not one that I would watch over and over again.

Then I made sugar cookies and my sister started cooking dinner. We had barbeque chicken sliders, asparagus, and corn! Sooo good!




Then we had some Strawberry Lime Cupcakes seen here. They are to.die.for. The best part is that there is a WHOLE strawberry in the middle! The recipe is from the blog "How Sweet It Is". The blog is awesome and so are the recipes!



YUM!!!


The inside of the cupcake!


We then finished the day by watching "Morning Glory" with Rachel McAdams, Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford! I thought it was really cute and would definitely watch it again!



Today I'm doing a little shopping, cleaning and getting ready to head to the Masters tomorrow with my dad :) So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment