Thursday, February 17, 2011

What I'm loving...

What I'm loving...

1.) My new iphone. How did I go without this thing for so long? It is pretty much amazing.

2.) Little Big Town's new CD. LOVE THEM. I'm super excited because I'm going to see them in concert next month :)

3.) Juicy Couture Sunglasses! How cute are these sunglasses? I never spend more than $20 on sunglasses because I usually cannot keep up with them or misplace them. However, I might make an exception for these because I love them!



4.) The fact that it is Thursday and Friday is almost here!!!

5.) Coach Poppy perfume. I received a mailer from Macy's the other day and it had a pamphlet for Coach Poppy perfume in it! I was shocked but it smelled SO GOOD! I will have to get myself a bottle!



6.) Kate Spade has some adorable new items out. This one is my favorite and a must have!


Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment