Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An amazing friend.

Today I want to give a shout out to one of my best friends whom I call 'Cobes'. It's a long story but it started when we were kids going to junior golf at the local country club. We created nicknames for each other and they have remained for all of these years. Cobes has been so amazing to e-mail me an inspirational quote, funny sayings or bible versus every day to keep my spirits lifted. I am so lucky to have her in my life and thankful that I will be seeing her in a few days!

Cobes is one of those people in my life that makes me laugh a little harder and smile a littler brighter.



"No testing has overtaken you that is not common to everyone. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength, but with the testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it." Corinthians 10:13

No comments:

Post a Comment