Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts...

This is what goes on in my head!

-My sister left Sunday and I already miss her tons. It was so nice having her home. I'm starting a countdown for when she comes home, for the whooole entire summer, today!

-I need a drink...or five.

-I'm getting back into a workout routine and am enjoying it...kind of.

-It's is Mer's last week at her job, which means her move to NYC is quickly approaching...and I think it sucks.

-I get so many pointless emails at work. I think some people send emails because they have nothing better to do.

-I need to plan a vacation to a resort...where I can sit on the beach alllll day and drink, read and get tan. Yes, that would be wonderful.

-Speaking of vacation...whoever decided that we didn't need Spring Break in the "real world" you really suck. I know I have PTO and could technically make my own Spring Break, but it's so not the same thing.

-The last Hunger Games book is really sad. I may or may not have had to re-do my makeup this morning because I got choked up reading...I know that it's not going to turn out like I want it to.

-I only watched two episodes of The Bachelor this season but from what I saw/read on Twitter I didn't like it. I loved Ben on Ashley's season but wasn't impressed with him on his own. I'm hoping Emily's season will be better

 -My Twitter acct isn't private and there are some characters that try to follow me.

-When the weather is nasty, my productivity at work suffers...a lot.

-These little gems look ahhhmayyyzing. One of my daily rituals is to read this blog, the one
I mentioned last week...and now I'm thinking I may need to add this to my thinks to bake this week.

-I'm excited for New Stars with Guitars. One of the local radio stations puts on free country concerts a few times a year to benefit St. Jude's Children Hospital. I've gone to the last two and can't wait for this one. Josh Thompson, David Nail and some other newbies are playing. I saw Josh in January and he was great. Can't wait to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment