Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm loving...


-my "Chicago" mug that I got from a Starbucks in the airport. I'm going to start collecting them from every city that I visit!



-FRUIT! If I could be a fruit I would be either pineapple or cantaloupe. Mmmm mmmm.

-this blog "Gina's Skinny Recipes". They are healthy living recipes and she gives you the Weight Watchers points as well. I've tried quite a few recipes and they are all deeelish.

-Blind Pilot. They played at the DMB Caravan and they were awesome. Check them out!

-that I'm going to see Miranda Lambert on Saturday! Last time I saw her she opened for Dierks Bently and now she's the headliner. I really think she and I would be great friends...just sayin'.

-goat cheese. I am lovin' some goat cheese. Especially on a salad, with blueberries and walnuts. (thanks Mer for getting me hooked). It is SO good!

-the city of Chicago. Last weekend was the third time I've been there this year. I visited in April, June and July and I love it. There are a milllllion things to do and it's just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment