Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cabin Weekend-Summer Edition!

It is FINALLY here, Cabin Weekend-Summer Edition! I think I have been counting down for this weekend since we departed the cabin after the winter edition! I blogged about the winter edition here.

I'm working for a few hours this morning and then flying to my hometown early this afternoon and I can't.freaking.wait!

Tonight I will be having dinner with some high school friends and then Kal and I are headed to the cabin! Woo hoo!

This is the second time Cobes has had people up in the summer but last summer I didn't get to go because I was on vacation with my family. I have purchased some sweet items to wear (we kind of have themes when we are there)!

I am so looking forward to a weekend by the lake with good friends, good food (definitely not WW approved) and some good old Spotted Cow beer!

Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment