Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving...


-the fact that I am in town for the whole weekend! It's been 2 weeks since that has happened!

-OPI's summer collection of nail polish. I am on a mission right now to find this color. It's called "I Lilly Love You".



-my room is getting painted a new color! I can't wait to share the end result!

-Pinterest. I know I have mentioned this before but I really really love that site. Its become such an obsession. I look forward to looking at it at lunch or after work...yes I know...that's a problem. Check out my boards on there-pinterest.com/lw5786/

-that my sister is home! She passed her Spanish class and is done with undergrad! So proud of her! I am also loving the delicious meals that she has made so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment