Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Cobes!



Happy Birthday Cobes! Today is the birthday of one of my closest friends, Katie! I've mentioned her before in my post about an amazing friend (found here).

Cobes and I met when we were in middle school. We played on the same soccer team but became better friends at the Country Club our parents belonged to. I call her Cobes and she calls me Knight. We played Junior Golf every Thursday together in the summer and got the names from our golf bags. My bag was named "Knight" and her's was named "Cobra". We started calling each other "Cobes" and "Knight" and it stuck! I don't get to see Cobes as much as I would like since she lives in Minnesota and I'm in SC. However, I will be seeing her a month from today for Cabin Weekend, Summer Edition!


Last year I got to spen Cobe's birthday with her at CUSA. Its a 5 day country music festival close to our hometown. It was a blast!



Cobes is such an amazing friend and person. I am so thankful to have her in my life. We have been there for each other through the ups and downs. She was also such a great friend throughout the past few months.

She truly is one of those people that makes you laugh a laugh a little harder, smile a little brighter and live a little longer :)









Happy Birthday, Cobes! May your birthday be as amazing as you are! Wish I was there but I will see you soon! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment