Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy 25th Kal!



Today is the 25th birthday of one of my most favorite people ever, Kallie! Kallie and I met when we were 8 years old. We played on the same basketball team as kids, that her dad coached and then went to the same high school. It wasn't until our Junior year that we became such good friends. At the time the guys that we were dating were good friends so we ended up hanging out a lot. We ended up becoming best friends and after our Junior year my family and I moved to SC. I went back that fall for my Senior year, but Kallie was the first person to visit me here :) It meant so much to me. She's coming to see me next weekend and I cannot wait! We have been best friends since! In honor of her bday I thought I would share some pictures of us!


Kallie's 18th birthday! Her mom got a bunch of us together at their house to
surprise her! I remember it like yesterday!!


Kallie and I eating downtown during her first SC visit!


Kallie and I on her wedding day! She got married summer of 2009!


Kallie and I during one of my trips to Wisco to see her!


Kal and I during my last visit to Wisco in April!


I can't wait to celebrate our birthdays in person memorial day weekend! We haven't been able to celebrate together in years.

Happy 25 Kal! Hope it's wonderful! Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment