Monday, March 14, 2011

Sugarland, Little Big Town and Casey James

Last Thursday my sister and I went to the Sugarland/Little Big Town concert! We had seen both Sugarland and Little Big Town before! I randomly bought tickets one day at work for my sis and I and we got GA PIT. I was super excited and made sure that we were there as soon as the doors open. I was aiming for the first row. Sadly, I was not the only one that had planned to be there early either. We got in right as the doors were opening and ended up in the third row not the first I was aiming for, but third row was just as great! The only negative thing I can say about our seats was that it was general admission so people kept trying to get in front of us or push us around. Some people were just flat out MEAN!

All in all, the concert was amazing! Casey James was on American Idol last season and even though I wasn't familiar with him, he was great! Then there was Sugarland and Little Big Town who both sound awesome live! I will definitely see them both in concert again!

<3 my sis and I! She is one of my most favorite people!


Casey James


Little Big Town




Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland




Such an amazing night and concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment