Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Vday everyone. I've taken a few days off from blogging due to a lot of changes going on in my life. I spent the weekend moving (that story will come at a later time) and spent time with my family. My family is wonderful and it was nice to have the four of us together...that is a rarity these days.

My sister has become quite the little cook and on Saturday night she made us an awesome dinner! We had steak, potatoes, asparagus and these little appetizer things (can't remember what they were called). The whole meal was amazing (esp the appetizers).

The amazing meal!


Some great red wine to accompany the meal!



For dessert she made Chocolate Souffles and chocolate covered strawberries...ahmazing :)




As for today, my dad left me a sweet card in my car before he left this morning. He travels every week for work. My mom gave me a charm, and stopper beads for my Brighton charm bracelet! I love the charm that she gave me because it's a little poodle with a pink bow :). I adore poodles because of the toy poodle that I have named Blakeli!



I will be working and then spending the evening with my mom. We are going to Red Lobster for dinner and I can't wait. I have not been there in forever.

Happy day of love!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing meal. I live nearby to my family too and that is such a blessing! Every holiday is better with family.

    ReplyDelete