Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thirty-One Thursday

In October I became a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts! I love cute bags, monogramming and wanted to meet new people so it sounded like the perfect opportunity! It has been great so far! If you haven't heard about the company you should definitely check it out! The spring/summer catalog is premiering Feb 1st and the patterns are ADORABLE! They make great hostess gifts, wedding party presents, presents for inlaws, baby gifts, etc! Below is a sneak peak of some of the awesome new items!



Also, this month the lunch totes (in small or large) are on special! The large one is only $10 and the small one is only $8. Monogramming is only $1.50 and normally it is $6! A bunch of girls that I work with have these and they are great for bringing your lunch to work! They are thermal lined so they keep your food hot or cold! I know that I'll be getting a few new ones because I'm trying to bring my lunch to work every day rather than eat out. If you are interested in one or seeing any of the other items, shoot me an email!

1 comment: