Monday, August 16, 2010

Eat.Pray.Love


Eat.Pray.Love...minus a lot of the "love" part. I'm sad to say that I saw the movie "Eat Pray Love" this weekend and I liked it, but definitely did not love it. I started reading the book while at the beach last week and think that the book is awesome but I don't think it is the type of book that should have been made into a movie. There are a lot of parts that she, Liz, thinks in her mind that cannot be properly demonstrated in the movie. Plus, I'm one of those people that when I read the book and they change a million things in the movie, it really bothers me! The movie did however, reinforce just how much I want to go to Italy on one of our Honeymoon stops and I cannot wait to partake in the "no carb left behind experience". Overall this will probably not be a movie I watch over and over again, and definitely not a favorite Julia Roberts' movie :(

No comments:

Post a Comment