Thursday, July 22, 2010

DMB 2010

Last night was the Dave Matthews Band concert with Amos Lee as the opening act. I've been looking forward to this concert since DMB announced their tour MONTHS ago. Also, DMB announced that they will not be touring in 2011 for the first time, EVER, so I really wanted to enjoy the concert. Well that was an epic fail on my behalf. I got the bright idea to start chugging, yes chugging my drinks. Before I knew it the concert was ending and the only song I remembered hearing them play was "Jimi Thing". Now that's a good song to "un blackout" to but thanks to my poor decisions I missed an awesome concert. I do however, seem to have quiiiite a few pictures, 90 to be exact, to at least give me somewhat of an idea what the show was like. Prior to the concert my friend and I decided that we would go to the Gorge (out in Washington) in 2012 to see them. Now that I missed an entire concert I will be seeing them as many times in 2012 and will make a point to FOR SURE be at the Gorge concert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment