Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts...

-It’s cold

-The Pumpkin coffee at Dunkin Doughnuts is delish…but why does it have so many cals? Is it made with syrup? That may be a dumb question

-I lost my prescription Tory Burch sunglasses. I have no idea when or where…they were my favs. Way to be responsible, Laura.

-The Tigers played horrible last weekend.

-Time is flying by. Where did the fall go? Hell, where did 2011 go?

-I’m done trying to “Keep up with the Kardashians.” I watched some of Kim K’s wedding special last night. Ummm her and Kris didn’t get along while planning the wedding. I saw this splitsville coming!

-It’s time for me to get my own place again

-I want to get better at sending snail mail

-I’m going to a workout class tonight called “Body Combat”. I hope I make it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment