Thursday, November 10, 2011

Go VT beat GATech!

This will be one of the only times that I cheer for Virgina Tech, ever. They play GA Tech tonight and the winner will more than likely ACC Championship bound.

I'm still bitter, yes still, over the loss the Tigers suffered in Atlanta to GA Tech almost two weeks ago. It was heart breaking. Those dang yellow jackets ruined our undefeated season. I do have to say that they did outplay Clemson 100%.

Anyways, I've had my eye on the ACC Championship for a while now. I booked hotel rooms back in October. The game is in Charlotte and Clemson has had a good chance of going the whole season. In fact, if Clemson beats Wake Forest on Saturday, they will be ACC Championship bound. I really don't want Clemson to have to play GA Tech again. They are always a struggle for Clemson...so Go Virgina Tech!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment