Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts...

-Eating healthy blows but I feel SO much better when I do. Go figure.

-I wish it would either be hot or old. Mother Nature can you please pick one? It's really messing with my wardrobe!

-Is it 5, yet?

-Life is short

-I freaking love the Clemson Tigers.

-I need to work out in the mornings before work. Except getting up is a struggle...so not sure how that's going to pan out.

-I finished the new Nicholas Spark's book in two days. Another tear jerker...consider yourself warned!

-I REALLY want to go see Eric Church on Sunday in Charleston. I may just have to go by myself #idontcare (and yes I just did a hash tag in my blog...#sowhat)

-Merritt I love you, you're a great friend! Some people just get you and Merritt is one of those people.

-Wagon Wheel is an awesome song. I currently have it on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment