Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tailgating

I realized this morning that I hadn't blogged about tailgating season thus far...partly because I've been CRAZY busy. I feel like the fall/football season is going to fly by because there is always something going on.

Anyways, the first game was last weekend and my friend Liz from Wisco was in town. We left for Clemson at 7 a.m. and met up with my friends to tailgate.

Unfortunately I did not pace myself andddd was down for the count by about 1 p.m....yes, don't judge!

Liz and I


Jello Buckets! Instead of a jello shot its a sand bucket filled with a jello shot...this is pretty much what did me in!


Some of the girls!


This weekend Clemson played Wofford and the majority of my friends were not in town for the game. I still wanted to go so I went and tailgated with my parents and this time I paced myself...success! My dad was supposed to be in Brazil for a two week business trip but it got canceled at the last minute and we was able to join us! We sure missed having my sister there.

My parents and me. I decided that it would be a great idea to wear 3 inch wedges to walk around in all day. My feet are a HOT mess today and I learned my lesson...the hard way.


The Tigers pulled off a win...even though they played HORRIBLE. They are going to have to step it up next weekend if they want to be able to beat Auburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment