Friday, September 2, 2011

Football Season has Ahriiiived!

Sooo I've been in a bit of a funk (like haven't had an appetite, sooo not normal for me!) this week...my sister left today for Boston :( and there's been other things going on...buuuut I'm coming out of said funk and am ready to paarrtay this weekend because FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!! aka I will be in rare form from now until December!...kidding...maybe!

I've blogged about tailgating before (like here) because I just love it so so much. I mean really what's not to love? Beer, food, football and good times with friends...hellooo, its awesome!

I have also done quiite a bit of shopping in preparation for my gameday outfits and I have my attire for the first three games planned out...you're just going to have to wait and see!

Sadly, my parents will not be at this game as they're making their way to Boston with my sis...sooo I'm attempting to fill some big shoes...aka cook and have stuff ready to go first thing in the a.m...should be interesting.

This weekend is also exciting because one of my best friends from high school is flying into town and spending the weekend with me! She currently lives in NYC and has never been to a Clemson game/tailgate...she's in for quite the treat!



Happy Weekend and Happy First Weekend of College Football! GO Tigers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment