Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...

I'm loving...


-that tomorrow afternoon I'm headed to Chicago for DMB Caravan! They have never had a concert at the site location so it should be interesting. This is what they (concert planning people) have imagined it to look like.



-these Margarita Ice Cream sandwiches. I blogged about them last week and my sister made them last night. They were so good.



-that I got my plane ticket for Cabin Weekend Summer Edition and that my dad let me use points to do so! Thanks Dad!

-the weather that's predicted for Chicago this weekend. As of now, it is only supposed to be in the 80's! I never thought I would get excited about that but this 90 degree weather has been HOT! I am looking forward to some cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment