Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Thoughts...

-I’m really glad that it’s Thursday. This week has gone by sloooow and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

-I’ve been craving a milkshake this week. Oh and pretty much anything else that’s bad for me. I love food and eating healthy can be a struggle for me. I just have to remind myself that I feel like crap after I eat bad.

-I didn't work out yesterday (it was storming by the time I got home) and I missed it. Say, what?!?!? Yes, I missed it!

-I’m in the process of buying a cross-body purse. I get tired of carrying a purse on my arm all of the time…but I haven’t found one yet that I love.

-I would like to go on a tropical vacation…or just to the beach again…really anywhere would be fine.

-Two weeks from today I head to Chicago for DMB Caravan…can.not.wait!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Amber at A Little Pink in the Cornfields. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete