Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Julianne!


Today is my little sister's 22nd birthday!!! I can't believe a year has already passed since she turned 21!



My sister is currently home for the summer and I am so glad! Ju has become quite the cook so I am looking forward to all of the yummy meals she's going to make this summer! She and I are very close, even though we have our typical sister differences. Juli was recently accepted into a master's program in Boston which starts the first week in September. I'm very excited for her but will be sad to have her so far away. However, I will be making quite a few trips to see her during her time in grad school!



Tonight we will be going to happy hour and then out to dinner!

Happy Happy Birthday Julianne! I looove you!

No comments:

Post a Comment