Sunday, May 22, 2011

My weekend.

Such a good weekend, wish it didn't go by so fast! Before I get to my weekend I have to mention that this week was pretty much a FAIL for WW. I went out quite a bit and got off track. I got back on today but this week is going to be tough as I'm heading to the beach for a few days.

Friday night I had dinner with my parents and then went out for a bit. My dad is home for a week for the first time since Christmas!

Saturday, I did some shopping and then went with two friends to Top of the Hops, a beer festival. For $40 you could walk around for 4 hours and sample over 150 beers from around the world! It was awesome!

Crouch and Whitney with the sample mugs!


We helped paint this and it will be placed in a local bar!


Whitney and me!






This was my favorite of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment