Thursday, May 19, 2011

Amos Lee

As I said yesterday, I went to the Amos Lee concert on Tuesday. Can you say ah.may.zing. He was engaging with the audience (which I love) and he was awesome live…LOVE. We were close to the stage and he played for over 2 hours. LOVE. Obviously I LOVED this concert. I went with a few friends and we had a great time! I will definitely go see Amos Lee in concert again! While I was at the concert my friend and I made a goal to see 20 concerts between now and Oct 1. Oct 1 may seem like a random date but originally we were going to try to see 20 during the “summer” months but added an extra month since our summers are already quickly filling up! We’ve been searching for concerts that we want to go to the past two days!

My favorite Amos Lee songs are…

“Southern Girl”
“Careless”…new found love for this after the concert
“Windows Are Rolled Down”
“Learned a Lot”







Go see Amos Lee in concert! You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment