Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hellooo Weekend!

To say I am happy that it is the weekend is an understatement! I've been gone the past few weekends so I was looking forward to staying home!

Yesterday I had the day off and I was supposed to begin my day with a massage! However, they called an hour before and said that they had to cancel. I was so bummed! I then was wayyy overdue for a pedicure so I went and got one! It felt amazing (not gonna lie sometimes I don't like going becuase my feet are SO ticklish...this one wasn't bad though and ended up feeling great woo hoo!)



After my pedicure I met up with a friend for lunch and then shopped with my mom for the rest of the day! We then made dinner and went to pick up Blakeli from being groomed! We ended our day with some Krispy Kreme doughnuts...I mean the sign was lit up so we had to stop...DUH! These are obviously not WW friendly, so I limited myself to one! It hit the spot!



Today I will be spending the day with my family! Hope everyone has a great Saturday and a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment