Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


-thank you to Friday for being here. This means that I have the weekend to enjoy and that this awful week is OVER!!! I am ready for a new one and hopefully a better one.
-thank you to my mom and my dad for their support and help this week...it has been rough. I am so so so thankful to have the parents that I do. I can only hope to be like them some day when I have children. Their unconditional love is inspiring.
-thank you to coffee (I guess caffeine too but coffee sounds better!) for helping to wake me up in the mornings! Without you I would probably be a zombie all day.
-thank you to the website StumbleUpon.Com. You have brought me hours and hours of fun! If you haven't checked this site out, you have to! I have to warn that it is highly addictive!
-thank you to Coldplay for your amazing songs and your talent. Every time I listen to my Coldplay playlist it never fails to make my day better. Please tour in the USA again SOON! :)
-thank you to the sporting goods store at the mall that received a large shipment of Green Bay Packers apparel! It allowed me to stock up on some awesome new items!
and I have to say thank you again to Friday for FINALLY being here. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment