Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Meaning Behind Expiration Dates.

The fact that I’m blogging about expiration dates on food proves that I’m getting “older”, sigh. While this is off-topic from the tailgating theme I wanted to share this article because I think that everyone can be “expiration date” wary at times. Lately I’ve felt like I have been throwing away a lot of food because of the expiration date so when I saw this article, "Food expiration dates what do they really mean?" I had to read it! I am definitely the type of person that throws food away the day that it expires or the very next day, especially when it comes to milk. I thought it was interesting that it says that milk is okay for about a week after its expiration date. While I believe the experts, I still don’t think that I can keep it that long but I’m happy to hear about the other items such as yogurt and eggs…

No comments:

Post a Comment