Thursday, May 6, 2010

Growing up in Wisco....

One thing you will learn about me is that I grew up in Wisco and it will always be one of my favorite places! I've been in the south for 6 years now but make it back to Wisco quite frequently! In fact, six of my bridesmaids are high school friends!

Anyways, one thing that I've adapted well to is the style of the South! I love seeing Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines, Jack Rogers, polka-dots and plaids everywhere! I love that we dress up for games and that us Clemson girls (and other southern school girls) are always on the look out for that perfect oufit in our school colors to wear to a game!

My love for the style of the south will definitely come out in this blog and whenever I find something that I love or a cute site I will be posting it to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment